Podcast Workshop for Beginners
You have a great idea for a podcast but the only thing holding you back is how to get started. Or maybe you already started but you're having issues with keeping ahead of your posting scheduling (do you even have a posting schedule?!). You may also being asking, what equipment should I buy and how much should I spend? These are all common things that trip people up when starting their very own podcast.
Some of the topics covered in this online Podcast Workshop for Beginners includes the following:
- Avoiding many the mistakes podcasters make when they're starting out
- Picking the right equipment for your budget
- Choosing a hosting services that best suits your budget
- Why you should have a website for your podcast
- Best days to post your episodes
- Best practices for posting
- The timeline from purchasing equipment to posting your first episode
- How to get a podcast distributed to Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, and other platforms.
- How to determine what type of podcast you should produce
- Q & A session
And many other topics
The link to participate in the online event will be sent via email the day before the event.
The Podcast Workshop for Beginners is hosted by Johnny Flores, owner of Flores Podcast Consulting. Johnny's clients include Visit Sacramento, Southern Poverty Law Center, Comstock's Magazine, Youth Development Network, and many others. In addition to this, Johnny created and hosted "Serious Talk. Seriously.". STS got recommended in numerous media outlets, both local and national. Local publications like Comstock’s, Capital Public Radio, Sactown Magazine and Sacramento Magazine covered Johnny’s work.